I just love when the seasons change. In Georgia, it mostly feels like we have two season: hot and cold(ish). BUT- for some reason right now it feels amazing outside. It's chilly and I'm loving it. I even made white chicken chili yesterday (recipe courtesy of Lori) and it was SO tasty! With all of this fall happiness going on, I figured I'd make a fall bucket list.
- Take Will to his first ever pumpkin patch and pick up a tiny pumpkin for our tiny boy
- Go find a fabulous fall scarf like this one to wrap up in and get cozy
- Watch Remember the Titans because what says fall better than a great football movie? I already want to curl up in a sweatshirt with a mug of hot tea and watch it.
- Visit an apple orchard and pick some tasty ones
- Make this pie with the apples we pick. Yum! You know any Paula Deen recipe is going to be wonderful!
- Try to learn more about the rules of football. I've been a little distracted during the first couple of UGA games since I'm home taking care of my little one, but as our schedule gets more defined, I think I'll be able to actually pay more attention and learn a thing or two (or twenty).
- Go on a picnic with my guys. This really is perfect picnic weather.
- Make my own marshmallows to put in hot chocolate.
- Celebrate my baby's first Thanksgiving
- Make handprint/footprint art with Will
So, what's on your fall bucket list?