Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February Cara Box Reveal

Hey friends!

This month I participated in my first ever Cara Box. You might be asking yourself, "What is a Cara Box?" Well here's a little blurb written by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals (the brains behind this great blog swap) about this wonderful creation.

Cara Box Exchange

CARA BOX


cara (car-rah) noun   :   beloved friend
So:
Awesome things in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box



So this month, the theme was #clubsexy. The idea was basically to plan a date night for the person you got paired with. I was super lucky to be paired with the wonderful Emily from Be Blessed, Y'all and with Sarah from Blonde Southern Lovin'. Kaitlyn, the creator of the Cara Box, went above and beyond when she paired everyone up. She paired us each up with people from our state. I sent a box to Emily and I received a box from Sarah. 

Here is what Emily's box looked like on February 20 when it was sent to the post office at noon... Never to be heard from again. No seriously. I have no idea what happened to it. Emily still hasn't received it, and no worries. If it doesn't make its way to her, I'll just be sending her another because she is just too amazing and kind to not get something fun and exciting in the mail. However, I'm a little bummed because I'm (annoyingly) super proud of what I put together for her. Since we are still kind of living out of boxes from our big move, I can't even find the confirmation number to see what happened to it. 

My box came in the mail from Sarah and I was super excited to open it. I love getting stuff in the mail with my new address on it. It makes it feel more real. And I really love it when it's not a bill. Or junk mail. 

In my Cara Box I found a super sweet note, a James Bond movie, face mask, hand lotion, pedicure set, lollipops, and a pretty nail polish color. I've actually never seen that movie before, so I'm pretty excited about a date night in with my Mr. to watch it together. And I'm in deperate, I repeat- DESPERATE, need of a pedicure and I can't wait to bust open this kit and get to work on my toes. Thanks, Sarah, for  a fun box of goodies!


So what are you waiting for? Go on over to Wifessionals and sign up for the March Cara Box. It may be wild. It may be crazy. But it will definitely be fun. :)

-Mags

5 comments:

  1. Love all the fun goodies you got in your box--you'll have so much fun pampering yourself. :)

    Still haven't seen my box. :( I can tell you really put a lot of thought in to it. Fingers still crossed--it's the thought that counts, right?

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to do Cara box last month but some stuff came up and I wasn't able to! I'm totally doing it next month! I'm in love with that nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love the lollipops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you on Twitter. :) I just tried out my first box exchange in February. It was so much fun! I'm glad you had a great experience, too!

    ReplyDelete