Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Topics- What Chu Know Bout Me?

What chu know bout me? What chu, what chu know?

If you thought for a moment that I may have lost my mind and all grammar sense, please don't be alarmed. I tend to bust out in song and sometimes rap from time to time. That little gem of a song lyric is from "Lipgloss." Don't know it? Then you should most definitely go right here and listen. Why? Because it's amazingly ridiculous.



This long and crazy intro is of course leading the way to what other than TUESDAY TOPICS! If you know anything about my blog and me, then you know that this is my favorite link up. Maybe I shouldn't have favorites. But I do. SorryI'mNotSorry. The Austin Family Diary
So- today's topic is 4 things people don't know about me. 

1) I'm quite confident that I could win The Singing Bee. While attempting to memorize poems can bring me to tears (and when I say "can," I most definitely mean "did") I can remember the words to almost every song I've ever listened to. It's a little weird, I'm not gonna lie. And just in case you were wondering, I can sing a mean version of "Baby Got Back." 

2) I can't stand getting my nails filed. The sound of filing covers my arms in the bad kind of chill bumps. When I get a manicure or pedicure I always dread that part. I only relax once it's over.  

3) I've only broken two bones in my whole life. Just two toes, the same toe on each foot. I broke one in middle school at a pool party and the other I broke in college...making up my bed. In case you didn't know, I'm pretty clumsy. I had to drop my aerobic dance class because my toe wouldn't fit into my tennis shoe.

4) During college, my now-Hubby and I lived at the same apartment complex. I actually happened to work there. We weren't supposed to have pets, but my Mr. really wanted a hamster, so... we got one. His name was Green Bean and he lived in Blake's closet during the day. He wasn't particularly nice. As a matter of fact, he scared me because I couldn't stand it when his tiny little hamster teeth bit me. Blake loved him, though. 



What 4 things do most people not know about you?

Love,
Mags

5 comments:

  1. I love all the random facts. I'm pretty good with song lyrics too. One time my husband (then boyfriend) was driving me and my BFF and we were singing along to a song and he was annoyed with us so he switched the song and we sang it too. Every song he put on, we were able to sing along to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that song! And my lipgloss is poppin!

    And one of my four facts was going to be that I've never broken anything! Except for a bunch of my favorite coffee cups. Boo!

    Following from Tuesday Topics!

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only broken one bone and it was my pinky toe. I stubbed it on the chair walking to breakfast...haha!! So I hear you on the clumsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andddd, thanks for getting that song stuck in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lets attempt the singing Bee together! ;) you are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete