Monday, March 11, 2013

Just a Little Love and Liebster

Hey friends!

This past weekend I was so lucky to be asked by Sarah to be the featured blogger and a co-host for the "I Love My Post" Blog Hop.  I was so, so, SO excited! Since then, I've gained a few new friends around here, and I couldn't be more excited to get to know these folks! 

Also? I got nominated for the Liebster again by another wonderful Sarah over at Definitely Sarah B. It is always so nice to be recognized by other bloggers that you're a fan of, so I'm super excited to answer the questions she created for her nominees. 
This is my second Liebster nomination, so I am going to forgo the 11 random facts and the nominating other blogs parts. Want to read about my first go-round? You can check it out right here

So, without further ado, here are Sarah's 11 questions:


1} How long have you been blogging & why?

I have been blogging for a little under a year, though I did have a Xanga back in the day. Remember those? Me too. And luckily I forgot the name of the one I used to have. If I actually remembered it, I would probably be mortified by my crazy ramblings as a teenager. Just the thought alone freaks me out a little. 

2} What's one thing you couldn't live without?

Hm. This is tricky. Since we're talking things and not people, I'd have to say my iPhone. I know. Typical, right? But still. It's full of pictures like these.


And quite frankly? I can't live without them. If I didn't have my phone, how could I chat with my family and friends and text them ridiculous things? 

3} Favorite Sports Team?

Well, this one is a little tricky, but only because I seriously know absolutely nothing about sports. But I choose the Georgia Bulldogs. Go Dawgs! Since my hubby works for UGA, I figure, why not give them a little love on my blog? :)

4} Are you a shoe person? If so how many would you say you own?

I am a shoe person, kind of. Don't get me wrong. I love shoes. A lot. But when i was pregnant with my little guy, my feet were so swollen that only one pair of shoes fit them. At one of my baby showers, I had to walk around without any shoes because NOTHING fit them. It was pretty crazy. Now they are getting back to normal, but I still have about half of my shoes that don't fit. So I probably have about 40-50 pairs, but I really only wear like 10 on a regular basis. My favorite ones? These guys.

They were my "something blue" from my wedding. I'm still in love with them.

5} Your favorite Shampoo brand?

Ok. Does anyone else have this problem? I find a shampoo I love, use it until the bottle is used up, go buy a new bottle, and it makes my hair greasy. Basically I have to rotate shampoos all the time. Once the bottle I'm on right now is used up, I know what I'm getting though. Herbal Essences has brought back their original stuff! Please tell me I'm not the only one who abnormally excited about it! I LOVED that smell, and when they took it away, my heart broke a little. But now? Now I get to use it again! Wooo hoooooo!

6} What are you scared of?

Well, you see, I'm a pretty big chicken. I am scared of answering the door when I'm home alone with my baby. Thank you, Officer Hubby, for making me paranoid by telling me some of your stories from work. 

7} Morning Person or Night Owl?

I enjoy staying up late, but I'm never productive late at night. I don't really like getting up early, but I get WAY more done in the morning...So, a little bit of both? 

8} Sweet Tea of Coke?

I love both. Sweet Tea is typically my go-to. It's just so dang good. But sometimes you need something with some bubbles in it. Then it's coke all the way.

9} If you could do anything for a living what would you do?

Crafts. All day errrr day. Once we get our craft room set up (have I ever told you how much I love our new house??) I am opening up an Etsy store. Stay tuned, because I'll be sure to announce it all on here!

10} If you could be front row to any concert of all time, who would you see?

Just one? This is a toughie. My first thought was Bruno Mars. Just ask my Mr. He knows how much I love that guy. Then I thought about Beyonce. Because, let's just face it, she is beautiful with the most amazing voice and the best dance moves I've ever seen. In college, a friend of mine and I watched a how-to video on how to do the "Single Ladies" dance. We videoed ourselves doing this. Why? Apparently we like to torture ourselves/almost pee our pants laughing. And before you ask. No. This video will never, ever make its way to this blog. #SorryI'mNotSorry
Back to the question. I choose ADELE. End of story. She rocks my world.

11} Do you collect anything?

I love me some Willow Tree figurines. They are so pretty and so meaningful.

Thanks again, Sarah, for nominating me! Your questions were so fun!
-Maggie

2 comments:

  1. I loooove your wedding shoes- so pretty! And sweet baby Will just gets cuter all the time, how is that possible?! :)

    My SIL and I were just talking yesterday about how fun we think Bruno Mars would be in concert@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and check out my new blog. http://ticsblog75.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete