Sunday, May 5, 2013

I'm back, folks!

Hi there! Remember me? Nope? I don't blame you one bit. The last time I posted, I told you I was back. And that time I actually had a valid excuse for my absentness. This time? No excuse. I've had things I've wanted to post about, but for some reason I just haven't been motivated. Also? Right around the time I lost motivation, the blogworld was up in arms about the whole google reader/bloglovin' news. To be entirely honest, I was a little bit intimidated by it all. I felt like I was finally getting the hang of blogging and then this just threw a monkey-wrench in it. But here is the really embarrassing part. I just dove head first into changing to bloglovin'... and it took me less than 5 minutes. So it's official. I'm ridiculous. 

The last time I posted, my little guy had just turned 7 months old. Two weeks ago he turned 8 months old. I'll be posting about it tomorrow. I'm so mad at myself for waiting, because I had been doing a relatively decent job of writing his monthly updates on time. But here I am. Back on it. One day I'm sure he will read this and be totally mortified by his monthly updates and the 20348203984 pictures, but I think it's my job to make sure he is sufficiently embarrassed throughout his life. Right?

So today, I'll leave you with this picture. Just in case my absence made you forget what we look like. :)




Love,
Mags

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I am returning from a short blogging hiatus too. Such a cute pic! That hair! What a heartbreaker you have on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp, you guys are STILL adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete