Today I'm joining in again with "What I'm Loving Wednesdays" because, quite frankly, there are so many things I love that I always enjoy linking up here!
- I'm loving the fact that my Mr, baby boy, and I got our very first real tree together. We found a Christmas tree farm nearby that lets you cut your own down, but we decided that we wanted a Fraser Fir, so we picked it out, tied it up and away we went! My fingers may or may not still be slightly sticky from sap. And it makes my hands itch. And don't worry, there will be pictures to follow. We just want to get it nice and decorated before it makes its blog debut.
- I'm loving these awesome FREE santa videos that you can plug your child's name into. I know that our little one is way too young to understand how ridiculously cool this is, but I can't wait until he is old enough to enjoy it. I might be in my 20s, but I'm pretty sure that I would still love to get a video like this...And I'm not one bit embarrassed about it.
- I'm loving unpacking Christmas decorations and setting them up. Each old one has so many memories, and each new one marks the beginning of many more to come. This little beauty came from Hobby Lobby and I'm pretty obsessed with it.
- I'm loving Teen Mom 2. Guilty pleasure, I know. Kailyn is my favorite mama, though none compare to Maci from the original Teen Mom. What I'm not loving is Jenelle's tude. I mean, I didn't even know that anyone loved Ke$ha at all, much less that someone loved Ke$ha so much that they think they can delay their jail time to go to a concert. Um, excuse me, but I'm pretty sure your priorities are more than a little screwy.
- I'm loving that for two nights in a row, baby boy has gone to bed between 8:45 and 9:15 and has stayed asleep. He went down at 9:15 last night and didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning. Early Christmas present from bug! Woot woot!
- I'm LOVING that Boy Meets World is coming out with a sequel! I really thought that it should be called a reunion, but apparently 'sequel' is the world. I think I've seen every single episode (twice) and can't wait for new ones! Corey and Topanga are back again!
- I'm loving Christmas shopping. Normally by this time I'd be all the way finished, but since, ya know, I had a baby and all this year, I am behind but it's excusable. I thought I'd be pretty stressed about this, but I'm actually enjoying shopping in the Christmas hustle and bustle... Yeah, yeah, call me crazy.
- I'm loving wrapping paper. Working at Hallmark for a few years turned me into a present wrapping machine who is equally obsessed with cute paper. I love day after Christmas shopping so I can stock up for the next year.
- I'm loving getting the stuff together for the Secret Santa blog swap and the ornament swap that I'm participating in. So fun!
So- what are you loving this Wednesday?